Friday 29 January 2021

NOTE FROM PROF GAGA

1.       Paying after work is done, I’m not doing this work for money I was born with the calling to heal however everyone must pay R200 for consultation and if your work need to do rituals like a sacrifice you will have to provide it

2.       I help people from all kinds of life blacks or white, male or female, …

3.       There is no guarantee for money spell because it depends on your luck not everyone has such kind of luck

4.       I do help people online however you must tone that distance spell are not effective as when you come here and results may differ from one individual to the other

 

 

NOTE FROM PROF GAGA

1.        Paying after work is done, I’m not doing this work for money I was born with the calling to heal however everyone must pay R200...